Prayer Requests

Let us know of any special intentions or prayer requests you have, we will include you in our prayers.  Please write your prayer request in the comment box at the bottom of the page. (Prayer request guideline)

Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Please pray one Hail Mary for the intentions written below before leaving this page.  Access to past prayer requests: Archive

Our Mother of Perpetual Help + Pray For Us

102 comments for “Prayer Requests

1. sony
    June 27, 2011 at 2:06 am

pls. help me pray to MAMA MARY and PAPA JESUS that my husband’s kidney stones be totally gone and that his diabetes be cured as well as his hypertension be maintained to a normal blood pressure always.We thank YOU GOD and MAMA MARY for all the blessings YOU bestowed on us and our families.Pls help me too LORD GOD that i’m totally cured from breast cancer.

2. oscar
    June 27, 2011 at 2:22 am

Pls.pray for my children that they will be able to finished their studies and have a better life in the future.Pls. guide them O LORD that will grow up as a good CHRISTIAN and will always be closer to GOD.Pls.keep them from any harm LORD and stay them healthy.

3. katherine
    June 27, 2011 at 2:36 am

Pls. guide me LORD with my studies.Help me to pray that i will always pass with my exams and will be able to graduate, pass the board exam and become a professional nurse.

4. stefanie
    June 27, 2011 at 2:48 am

PAPA JESUS,sana po bigyan mo pa po ng mahabang buhay sina papa at mama. sana po gumaling na mga sakit nila at maging healthy sila lagi.kami po nina ate at kuya ay maging ligtas po sana palagi sa kapahamakan at karamdaman pati po mga tita at titoat mga pinsan.Salamat po PAPA JESUS..

5. kevin
    June 27, 2011 at 3:04 am

MAMA MARY and PAPA JESUS ,tulungan NIYO po ako na magsara na po sana ang butas na eardrum ko gayon din po maging normal na ang lungs ko, gumaling na po sana ko sa lahat ng mga karamdaman ko.Huwag NIYO po kaming pababayaan.KAYO na po ang bahala sa aming lahat.

6. joy
    July 8, 2011 at 6:09 am

Mother of Perpetual Help,I ask you to intercede on my behalf. Lord Jesus, please save my son. I beg You to dismiss the case filed against him. He is innocent. Please let Your love surrounds and protect my son in this trial. Please enlighten and give my son the strength and increase his faith in You. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I put all my trust in You. Amen.

7. HECTOR SANCHEZ
    July 14, 2011 at 2:29 pm

my lord please teach me on how to defeat my pesimistics thoughts
    and help me in to know how to change them in a positive ones

8. dass
    July 16, 2011 at 5:32 am

i m in urgent need of a gov job as soon as possible for survival

9. Katarina
    July 19, 2011 at 5:44 am

Please, pray:
    That Our Lord God strength the relationship between Dejan M. and me!
    For GOING DEEPER IN KNOWING EACH OTHER!
    That WE SPEND A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER!
    That our love will grow stronger day by day and that we always place God in the center of our lives!
    THAT GOD HELP DEJAN M. TO MAKE DISTANCE FROM PEOPLE WHO ENJOY IN DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS (THAT GOES SPECIALLY FOR SUZANA, DUBRAVKA, ANJA, DAVID)
    Praying for you
    Katarina from Belgrade in Serbia

10. Armand Bryan Antonio Rivera
    July 24, 2011 at 6:39 am

Please pray for my relationship with my girlfriend JDG. May she know how much I love her. thnks and God bless.

11. rosalie santos
    July 28, 2011 at 5:33 am

dear Mama Mary, I ask you to help me bring up my prayers for the complete healing of our family relationship. take away the hatred anger, and all negative thoughts that separates us from one another. soften our hearts for acceptance and forgiveness. May the Heavenly father lead us to life worth living, full of love,true to our commitment to be a Good Christian. Bless our country, Philippines, the leader to be a good example and sincere intention in leading the country, the old, the sick the unemployed, the broken family, our work, the sick who do not have money to buy medicine, the old people who are unattended by their relatives. the missionaries and those with noble intentions. Amen

12. Mary Grace Libunao
    August 9, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Through the intercession of the Our Lady of Perpetual Help, I am praying that I may find a job here in the states that will sponsor my change of visa status so I can stay and work here legally. I am also imploring your intercession dearest Mother for the speedy recovery of my dad from his heart problems and hypertension. All these request I ask and pray in Jesus name, amen

13. August 19, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Dear Heavenly Mother Mary,
    Please pray for us. Our financial situation needs to improve. Please pray we can pay all our debts. I know you want the best for all your children. My husband is working so hard.
    Thank you very much. Amen.

14. joy
    September 2, 2011 at 8:14 am

Mother of Perpetual Help, Archangels Raziel, Gabriel, Barakiel, Gamamiel and
    Pathiel, please gather around me and support me of your unconditional love.
    Please let me believe and experience that God’s universe is abundance. I,
    affirm, that as a child of God, I deserved financial freedom. Please help me
    open the gates of manifestation so that prosperity consistently and abundantly
    flow freely and easily in my life. Please let our Lord hear our prayers. Thank
    you. Amen.

15. September 11, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Troy Davis Has Been Scheduled for Execution Sept. 21, 2011
    Mobilize Religious Leaders to Take Action Here
    Deadline: 5 p.m., Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Despite grave doubts about the guilt of death row prisoner Troy Anthony Davis, Georgia has scheduled him for execution on September 21, 2011 at 7 p.m. People of Faith Against the Death Penalty and Amnesty International USA are partnering in offering this letter for religious leaders to endorse for clemency for Mr. Davis.

This execution is not inevitable. Mr. Davis has received three stays of execution amid doubts stemming from numerous witness recantations and new evidence against another suspect. If you are a religious leader or minister of any kind (e.g., rabbi, pastor, imam, nun, minister, deacon, priest, bishop, monsignor, brother, elder, reader, executive presbyter, lay parish council member or leader, etc.) please endorse the letter below urging the Georgia State Board of Pardons and Paroles to grant clemency for Mr. Davis. Endorsements made after 5 p.m. Wed., Sept. 14, 2011 will not be included in the letter presented to the parole board the following morning.

SaveTroyDavis@groups.facebook.com

16. Carmen
    September 14, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Please pray for LB who has cancer and the doctors say he doesn’t have long. Please pray for his health and healing. Please also pray for my mother, RB, who is his 24/hr healer. Please pray they both are happy and strong and heal. He is very strong and is a new Catholic, though he has always believed and loved God. my mother is like a saint the way she helps others, putting them first and always on the lookout how to do more for someone else and make everyone else comfortable and happy, without much thought for herself at all. But they still both need all the prayers they can get. They are depressed and distressed. May the Lord help all people with cancer and heal them.

17. Barbara
    October 13, 2011 at 11:22 pm

please pray for my son, Gregory, who is 11 years old and suffers from a glioma tumor attahced to his left eye. He has been going through chemo since he was 8. Please pray that we receive miraculous news today for his MRI at 3pm on October 15th. Please pray that Gregory will be fully restored to full vision, health and strength so that we may proclaim the greatest of OUr Savior JESUS CHRIST through the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Amen.

18. joy
    October 25, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Lord, I beg you to have mercy on Manang Cely. Please show your love and support in this time of her needs. Lord, protect and cover her with Your precious blood, including Col. Valencia and Col. Bayson from the works of the devils that will stop or delay the release of their funds. I also pray for Manang Cely’s trustor and lawyer, Aaron and company, solid and company, the people from bsp, pmr, amla and others who are instrumental to these transactions. Please remove all the negative vibes that delays this. I offer our sacrifices and pains for the success of these transactions. Please bless us the success for we are facing financial difficulties .and You are our only way to achieve it. Please Lord, again I beg for Your guidance, blessings and Your presence to go in between those people or instances that delays the release. Lord, I love You and trust You. Amen.

19. Francis dela Pena
    November 23, 2011 at 4:29 am

Mama Mary gabayan ninyo po sana ang aking mga mahal sa buhay na nasa Pilipinas ang aking pong mga magulang, biyenan, bayaw, hipag, pamangking, pinsan, tiyo at tiya, kapatid at aking pong mga anak. Gabayan nyo din po sana ang aking kapatid na nasa italy ang aking pong mga kapatid dito sa Dubai, pamangking, bayaw, pinsan at aking pong asawa. Tulungan ninyo po sana kaming malampasan lahat ng pagsubok na ibinigay ninyo po sa amin lalong lalo na po sa aming mag asawa. Hinihiling ko po na sa na po ay makakuha na ng trabaho ang aking asawa. Inihihingi ko din po ng kapatawaran ang lahat ang aking kasalan at pagkukulang sa aking kapwa at aking mahal sa buhay. Ang lahat ng ito ay hinihiling ko sa pangalan ni HESUS nagbubuhay at naghahari mag pakailanman AMEN.

20. kathy
    November 25, 2011 at 10:14 am

Panginoon itinataas ko po ang aking lahat na suliranin sa ngalan ng inyong banal na pangalan..bigyan nyo po ng malakas na pangangatawan ang aking anak na si jorine sumilang at pagkalooban po ninyo ng mahabang buhay ang aking ina..amen

21. terry
    November 28, 2011 at 12:46 am

please pray that denise is totally healed and that brian finds his direction and gets off of drugs. pray that i bring in big new cases and clients and i can work things out with Greg. pray that divine order is with me . thanks.

22. Grace Comia
    December 1, 2011 at 7:57 am

Dear Jesus, Mama Mary, the Holy Spirit, and all the angels and saints,
    My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in November, 2011. He currently resides in Chicago and is taking chemotherapy. My family and I pray that You, God, be merciful and completely heal my dad. And if it be Your will, I also wish for my dad to live for many more years to come in serving You; since, my dad is only less than 60 years old. My brother has yet to graduate from high school while I am jobless and am on medication due to a medical condition.
    Family and friends continuously pray that our petitions for my dad be heard and answered by You, Lord Jesus. With Mama Mary, and all the angels and saints’ prayers and intercessions, please help my dad. Amen

23. Angelina
    December 7, 2011 at 4:50 am

Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, pagalingin mo po, ang Tatay ko, si C.G. Linisin at pagalingin mo ang vital organs niya – heart, liver, kidney, at lumakas po siyang muli. Umayos naman po ang kalagayan niya. Salamat po.

24. Angelina
    December 7, 2011 at 4:57 am

Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, pagalingin mo po, ang Tatay ko, si Catalino. Linisin at pagalingin mo ang vital organs niya – heart, liver, kidney, at lumakas po siyang muli. Alisin mo po ang ascites sa tiyan niya, at edema sa katawan, hita, binti, mga kamay. Umayos naman po ang kalagayan niya. AMEN.

25. terry
    December 25, 2011 at 9:44 pm

please pray that brian finds emotional health and a path towardsw being productive. pray that denise finds her way and that she finds her path as well. pray that i bring in big new clients and cases. pray that we are healthy and safe. thanks.

26. Maria Wilhelmina B. Esquivel
    December 27, 2011 at 4:42 am

Mother of Perpetual Help, please heal S.A. who is suffering from lung cancer and blocked vena cava artery. We believe in your holy intervention and pray to you to for his recovery. amen.

27. January 2, 2012 at 2:08 am

Please Pray for me Melody M. that the Good Lord would hear my prayer petitions,grant my wishes. I am praying to St. Jude Thaddeus that the Good Lord would would grant me a Peaceful mind, because i’m struggling with these uncontrolled religious blasphemous thoughts that is difficult to remove from my mind and another wish is that Our General Manager, *** would give me a chance to return me to my work in ***. And also please pray my Parents, Antonio M. and Felicidad M. that the Good Lord would heal them from their illnesses

28. James NP, Riyadh
    January 6, 2012 at 3:24 pm

please pray for me,
    i want to return to our beloved Philippines. my employer is trying to block me, to the point of charging me of a very large amount of money because my contract is not yet finish, it is illegal and out of contract too. may the Lord soften his heart.
    I want to be home by March…

29. Melody P. Manzon
    January 7, 2012 at 5:01 am

Please Blessed Pedro Calungsod , if its your will to help me, please pray me Melody to Lord Jesus Christ that if it’s their will they will grant me a peace of mind and cleanse my mind from all sorts of impurities and sins and place me in a state of grace. And another request is that Please pray for me to the Good Lord that if its their will, please have mercy on me that the Good Lord would return to my work or job in “C”. Thank you.

30. malou
    January 15, 2012 at 7:37 am

dear mother mary, please help my daughter, nieces and nephews in their studies so that they can graduate and have a good job in the future. please heal my cancer sickness and help me pay all my financial debts.keep us always away from sickness, danger and bad people. help me too buy my own house for my family. help me also in getting a promotion.i’m sorry for all my sins and thank you for all the blessings.thank you for our true friends too. please give my parents longer life. please bless us always wherever we go.

31. Celma Ang
    January 21, 2012 at 5:54 am

Please pray for that GOD and Mama Mary will finally give me a job for me to earn a living, GOD so far has not answered my prayers for 9 long years, im desperate.

32. leo
    February 20, 2012 at 7:04 pm

lord sana yong nakakuha o nakapulot wallet ko ay isoli sana maibalik sa akin ang wallet ko at lahat ng laman nito patnubayan mo ang taong makakakita nito. amen

33. cyn
    February 24, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Please pray for my daughter because she had a thyroid problem, and also to my family to bring peace in our home. thank you very much.

34. alona
    March 1, 2012 at 12:13 am

Please,mama mary,lord jesus, god the father, sto.nino,and blessed pedro calungsod, Please pray for us our financial situation needs to improve. Pray my family always,especially my husband he work hard for our children that they will able to finished their studies and have a better life in the future. Please keep them from harm and stay them healthy,thank you for the blessings that we recieved everyday AMEN.

35. March 7, 2012 at 7:23 am

dearest mother perpetual.pls prayer all my chidren well.good metcy of them.always protection day.night.had loose my good job.i didnt to trouble my job.i was bullying in her. so now i”m stay in my home.i’m trying to found job.i had lot worried problem my family in phil.also that children.i want to holiday in my family in phil.but the reason i cannt afrod to go back in phil.when my parent gone they give the house for. but the need to get renovation.pls prayer mother mary help me to found good job soon. because.i want to get beautiful my house in phil.we prayer all the family with me.good for my birthday on april.all i want good haelth.good living life. me. my husbands. thank you. for praying me….i always prayer novena everywednday.my god bless my chidren.me. good future love,mary mother god jesus…

36. March 7, 2012 at 7:39 am

mary mother perpetual.pray for all i want to get winner jockpot lotto.large a money to have new house.new car.also that wealth my small business hear.i want to be riching for my self.because since i was here.was so scrafast my life.working hard.now i’m 49-yrs old on 12-04-1963.i still poor me. all iwant happy.peaceful.and holiday all around the world.esp.europe.america.my dreaming. prayer.for my petetion mary mother of god.have mercy on me.family bring good easter coming. with all.save ….

37. March 7, 2012 at 7:53 am

prayer for my daughter wedding coming on jun-23- my the blessing together them.my other daughter prayer for business in townsville.2-my ground kids.my the good health of them. prayer my husbands good health.good promotion his job.good high wages money paid.financial problem bill. with him. prayer for us to go holiday on april after easter in bali. thank you.prayer for house sold. because we want to get new caravan.for travelling every-where in australia.to see my daughter in Quensland.they are living there.paid all the bill.mary mother perpetual have mercy on us.

38. eyecee
    March 12, 2012 at 8:40 am

Please pray for ic and lr that God reunites and brings them back together very soon and that God heals their broken relationship. Please pray for the healing of lr’s illness and that ic gets a job. Please pray that ap stops manipulating lr. And please pray that ap will leave manila and go home to her parents very soon before this month ends. Thank you.

39. Vannelyn
    March 14, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Mother of Perpetual Help, Thank you for helping me answer my questions on my Nclex exam yesterday.Thank you for your guidance. I pray that i did well on my exam and succeed on my Nclex exam in LPN. I am forever grateful for everything you help me with. Amen

40. Vannelyn
    March 16, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Mother of Perpetual Help, Thank you for helping me pass my Nclex exam on my first attempt. I am forever grateful for everything you help us with.Thank you, Thank you very much. As i promise i will make you known.Amen.

41. March 29, 2012 at 5:49 pm

DEAR MOTHER PERTUAL HELP ME MY PROBLEM MY SON IN PHIL HE WAS RUN-AWAY WITH MY AUNTE.SHE LOOKING AFTER MY SON. NOW STILL NOT BACK HOME 4- DAYS NOW.I RING MY SISTER HOW’S MY SON HE TOLD ME EVERYTING. COX.MY AUNTE HUSBAND WAS DEAD.AND THE FRIEND THEY GO TOGETHER WE DONT KNOW WHERE DID GO.I’M SO WORRIED ABOUT MY SON. PLS PRAYER PROTION MY SON.IF I’M RICH.PLENTY MONEY.I’MGOING TO MY COUNTRY TO FIND HIM. I BEEN CRYING OUT LAST NIGHT.PLS.PRAYER ME TO GET WINNER $21-MILLION DOLLARS JOCKPOT THIS SATURDAY.THIS MY FIRST-TIME TO BUY LOTTO.COZ.I NEED TO GO HOME FOR MY SON IN PLACE. HELP ME WITH MY LIFE A LIVING GOOD FUTURE.MY FAMILY BLESS ME AMEN..

42. April 2, 2012 at 9:40 am

mother a god perpetual.thanks for been answer prayer. now i worried my sitution i dont had good job.everday just 3- hrs.i hope will found me full-time job.at i got business but much coustomer,my business sleeping.i have no credit a card my husband he took away for me.now i dont much money in bank nothing at all zero in come.witting it prayer for me to get good future.good easter my life. like to go in phil.see my family over there the reason no money pls. mother god help had large a money with me. for spendat time my family over there happy again.been broken my heart since my parents gone still missing alot.thinking so much memories. if i buy lotto hopefully winner big large money.good christmas all my family .there god have on me.thanks alot.

43. JSD family
    April 5, 2012 at 4:18 am

Kindly pray with us for our good health, proctection, guidance & love in the family especially my Mother & eldest Daughter. May my husband be more blessed with his job by achieving success with his projects and trading business. May the baby inside my womb be healthy, safe and away from any disability…may she be blessed with peace & joy.

44. Francis dela Pena
    April 5, 2012 at 7:38 am

Mama Mary nagpupuri at nagpapasalamat po ako sa lahat ng biyayang ipinagkakaloob ninyo sa amin sa araw araw. Hinihiling ko po na sanay patuloy ninyong gabayan ang aking mga mahal sa buhay. Patuloy ninyo pong gabayan kaming mag asawa sa aming pag hahanap buhay. Sana po ay patuloy ninyong biyayaan ang aming mga kumpanya.
    AMEN

45. D R
    April 11, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Please pray all my family members are healthy spiritually, physically, mentally and financially. Please pray we always love each other and are very close. Please pray we grow closer to our extended family members. Thank you for praying for us. Peace.

46. Gertrude Fernandes
    April 25, 2012 at 2:51 am

Abba Father, in the Holy Name of Jesus, for the sake of His sorrowful Passion pour the Precious Blood of Jesus on all member’s of John’s family, forgive them, purify the, convert/transform them and heal them, making them all experience Resurrected victory, Glory, healing, peace & Holiness.
    Bless Jude, give him Divine wisdom, grace, patience & strength to complete his duty/commitment (hard task) to the satisfaction of his employers.

Bless Melville, Naomi, Roh, Savio & KPeter with a good job soon.
    Gift of a child to Joe/Mich soon (10 yrs. since their marriage)
    Healing of painful memories & nightmare experiences for two people who have lost all hope & confidence, depressed
    Healing of lung infection of Mabel

Abba Father, deep in my heart I believe, you have heard our prayers for the sake of Your Son, Jesus, Amen.
    Jesus please convert & transform Su, give him grace to be kind, co-operating , understanding and not to harass FJ (he feels like quitting his job because of the harassment in the Office & other staff.His health is deteriorated. It is so hard to get job) Su requires the understanding, love,compassion & good thoughts of Jesus for his colleagues . Jesus bless thousand times Su more than you bless us. Mary Mother of Protection,Keep us all especially FJ & Su including those who are against us in your Mantle of love & protection and embrace. As u, Jesus changed the water into wine, Jesus convert & transform Su, all Seniors, colleagues and juniors to work unitedly for your Glory, and betterment of all in the Company, Amen.

Kindly pray for my relative’s intentions

It is 32 years I have been praying for my son’s conversion & healing and for new life of Jesus. I cannot bear any more, I cannot bear to see my son’s sufferings, helpless & hopeless situation, anxiety,, depression, any more. Plead your Son Jesus to forgive him, wash him in His Precious Blood, purify him, convert & transform him, anoint him, and make him a new creation with His Resurrected, victory, healing & peace, to give Glory to God every moment of his life. St. Monica prayed for 14 years, I have been praying from 32 years with a bleeding heart. Forgive those who have made him like this, bless them thousand fold more than you bless us with your, blessings, joy, good health, holiness & your graces. Plead Jesus to deliver our whole family from all bondages, curses, afflictions & evil that troubles us. God who loves us so much that He sent His son to die on the cross to redeem us, would God want us to suffer so much?

Mabel Ferns

47. Sharon
    April 25, 2012 at 11:41 am

Infant Jesus I brought my husband to your church even before we got married. After I got married to him and came here our relationship has been very bad. Now my husband has filed for divorce. He dragged me to the court he gave me hopes again he is threatening me with divorce and separating my daughter away from me . My heart is paining dear god as if someone is constantly stabbing me.my family and me have lost all hopes .god I don’t know what is in his mind.I’m sorry for torturing him with money. I have been very selfish childish arrogant and brutal. God however I try I cannot convince him of withdrawing the divorce . It seems hopeless . I have a meeting with him and the social on thursday. Heavenly father infant Jesus who is so miraculous pls now make a miracle that some how you will stop the divorce immediately and stop this social and court proceedings. It is impossible and highly foolish according to human but with you nothing is impossible who is so miraculous.pls reunite me with my husband and never separate this family . May you break the bonds and the evil powers that is stopping my husband to withdraw this divorce and reunite with me and my children.God I do not want anything better but please do what I want in a better way. Never separate my husband and daughters away from me. My husband has not been physical with me for more than six months this fact is scaring me to death and this is a great way for divorce. Put an end to our physical and mental separation forever. Reunite us mentally and physically. He should never have now and in future married or marry anybody because you should stop this divorce immediately. Make him love me more than before and take care of me and my children even more better.From this very moment he should never do anything against me because of the miraculous power you posses. Show me a clear sign and save this marriage. Jesus I trust in you you will answer my prayers exactly how I wanted

48. Franz MB
    May 8, 2012 at 12:29 am

Dear God,
    Thank you for giving some signs that you are listening to all our prayers. Please forgive us for all the sins that we have committed. Dear Lord, with all our pain and sufferings, please is with us. Please help me and my husband to find a permanent job both locally and internationally (abroad) to support our financial problems. Please help us pray to dismiss all our legal cases like travel ban, court orders with UBL bank, HSBC and Citibank Bahrain and SSS housing loan payables so that we could come back for work to pay all our debts. Blessed our Canada migration application as this takes time hanging in UK Canada High Commission and we had spent so much for the processing fees and other expenses. Blessed my husband and our business, mother and brother need all the miracles on his goals at this time in his life and free them from all sickness, give them a healthy life. Dear Lord, you know our goals and that it can only happen with your grace and miracles with everything. We need the job to pay all the bills and debts that we have right now. Please pray for my cheating husband to be with my family. Please put a light on everything, dearest God. Thank you. Amen

49. Bill & Carol
    May 10, 2012 at 9:11 am

Updated Prayer Request!

May 8,2012.

Slow Recovery from the Death of Our Only Son,Other Losses & Deaths,Severe Financial Hardship,Health Issues & Other Sorrows…

Dear Community of Prayer,

Thank you for standing with us in daily prayer for God’s Healing,Protecting Peace & Hope under painful and sorrowful circumstances! Progress is very slow! Never the less, We continue to stay at our Post in Hope! Please continue to pray(2012)with us daily for as long as possible?2012,2013..?? God’s Healing,Protecting Peace & Hope! Feel free to pass or e-mail our urgent prayer request on to other Communities(Women&Men)of Prayer that you know of in the World? Thank you! Bill and Carol. oh.usa ps.We will keep you in our daily prayers!

50. GG
    May 10, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Please pray for me….
    For a solution to my legal problem that is not costly & is in my favor. That there may be an amicable settlement without goin to trial- administrative, civil, and/or criminal. That whoever shot DGM be caught or surrender. For the M and M families, esp. L, that they may given forgiving kind hearts… That there will br no negative or ill consequences on my finances, life, freedom, & chances of immigration.