Prayer Requests

Let us know of any special intentions or prayer requests you have, we will include you in our prayers.  Please write your prayer request in the comment box at the bottom of the page. (Prayer request guideline)

Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Please pray one Hail Mary for the intentions written below before leaving this page.  Access to past prayer requests: Archive

Our Mother of Perpetual Help + Pray For Us

102 comments for “Prayer Requests

1. terry
    February 15, 2010 at 8:11 pm

please pray that my heart is totally healed. pray that i can handle the stress of brian, clint, denise, etc. pray thatbrian figures out his education. pray that denise handles the stress of her brother and brian. pray that i can find my self in this difficult time. pray that i get a big new case and we get environmental associates going. thanks for the miracles.

2. February 25, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Please pray for our upcoming Catholic Cursillo Class for Men, I will be heading the rector, It will be held on May 28-31 2010, at St. Pancratius Cursillo House in La Loma, Caloocan City Philippines, under the banner of Samahang Luwalhati Cursillo Team in Balic-Balic, Sampaloc, Manila under the Diocese of Manila.

My Vice-Rectors are Bro. Jose Jun Leonardo and Bro. Jose Ronnie Valles, please pray for our staff, speakers (rollistas) and future candidates.

We still lack some pledges and is still raising funds to give the candidates bible. Please pray for good hearts that will help us.

May God be all the Praise and Glory!

-Bro. Michael Enriquez

3. February 26, 2010 at 2:07 pm

Please pray for my health concerns, my wellbeing, my job security, my wife health, and her job security, my mother health and her concerns, my sister Gemma health specially her concerns, my nephew Davis Danao his disability our protection from harm and unforseen circumtances and rest of the family. Last but not least, please pray for the early release from prison of my wife cousin. Amen

4. Kaca
    March 9, 2010 at 9:29 am

Please, remember Shule and me in prayer for a relationship miracle for us both, that we be reconciled for the glory of God, THAT GOD WILL BRING OUR RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER AS A MARRIED COUPLE, THAT HE WILL BLESS OUR REUNITING AND THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO RAISE OUR FAMILY IN GODLY FEAR.
    May God draw us both closer to Himself, and that we can have a loving relationship with God and each other. May His perfect will be done for us.
    SOMETIME IT TAKES THE SEPARATING TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MEANT FOR ONE ANOTHER, SO please PRAY THAT GOD WILL QUICKEN SHULE’S SPIRIT AND OPEN HIS HEART FOR HIS LOVE FOR YOU. FATHER GOD SO THAT THIS WILL BE WHAT YOU HAVE COMMANDED, PRAY THAT YOU WILL UNITE US IN LOVE, PRAY THAT THERE IS NO OTHER INVOLVEMENT. THAT US, TWO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE LOST THEIR WAY FROM ONE ANOTHER, AND THAT YOU HAVE ORDAINED US TO BE ONE
    Please pray for a restoration of the relationship and that it become the relationship that God wants it to be. May He open up the lines of communication so that He is honored by the peace and love between Shule and me. May I be open to hear how God wants me to act and speak to Shule. May the relationship be a blessing to us both. May He be between Shule and me, filtering every word, every action, every thought.
    Please, agree in prayer that our relationship is restored in a Godly way. That we be able to each speak Truth to one another in love. That God will greatly direct and guide us and that most of all we will know His great love for us. May the Lord bless us with children and with a peaceful home.
    Also, please, hold Shule before You and ask that You draw near to him so that he becomes aware of Your Presence too. Let this time apart be a time of healing and renewal. Cause him to desire a reconciliation and make contact with me.
    Lord, please restore the relationship between Shule and me, making stronger than it ever was before. Let our relationship grow, with You as it’s solid foundation. Strengthen the communication between us and hold us in Your Love and care, leading them towards marriage and a lifelong commitment. Bless us with many healthy children, who will grow up knowing You.
    Please, ask the Lord to move in miraculous power in this situation.
    Be blessed and stay connected.
    In Jesus’ Name
    Kaca

5. April 23, 2010 at 9:33 pm

I am suffering from an immune system dysfunction due to which I have chronic intestinal bleeding and diarrhea caused by chronic inflammation of my intestines. Please pray for my immune system to function normally and for me to be fully restored to health.

Mr. Xavier Correia
    India

6. Frank Ramirez
    May 31, 2010 at 4:25 am

Mahal na Inang Laging Saklolo, maraming salamat po sa lahat ng inyong tulong, biyaya at patuloy na pagpapala sa buhay ng bawat isa sa amin. Humuhingi po kami ng tawad sa bawat kasalan na aming nagawa. Ipanapanalangin ko sa inyo na nawa’y gumaling ang aking asawa na si Jovie sa kanyang sakit na lupus at humaba pa ang kanyang buhay. Nawa’y mapalaki pa namin ang aming bunso na si Kian at sana po ay pagbigyan n’yo po ang aming natatanging kahilingan. Ang lahat po ng ito ay itinataas namin sa Ngalan ng Iyong Anak na si JESUS. AMEN…..

7. June 13, 2010 at 1:11 am

Please pray for me and K A R so that our relationship will go back to normal. It has not been smooth for a month and I hope and pray that when I come back from visiting family, he would be enlightened that we can be happy for as long as we live. We just need more patience, love and understanding. Please pray for us. We are not young anymore. Thank you and God bless you.Please help pray for me that he will welcome me back home.

8. Noel Rodriguez
    July 2, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Please pray for a healthy and safe pregnancy for my daughter Maureen. Thank you and God Bless you.

9. July 2, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Will offer my rosary and Mass today.

10. July 17, 2010 at 9:40 am

Pls.pray for me to find a good job,and transfer the visa as soon as possible,pray also for the fast recovery of sis.rosalia silvoza and bro.lorenzo belga for thier sick,pray for me also to find enough money to pay all my credits!Thankyou and godbless!

11. July 17, 2010 at 9:53 am

Pls!pray for all the people who’s giving the monies with the interest and they didnt stop giving problem to the other who cannot pay to them!we have to pray to this people to change thier way and thier mind,to not taking any interest to people whos asking them money.Thankyou and GODBLESS!

12. Donna
    August 2, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Please pray all our family members love each other very much and grow very close to each other. Thank you.

13. Ting Franco
    August 31, 2010 at 4:07 am

Please include me and my loved ones intentions in your prayers. Thank you.

14. dinesh
    September 1, 2010 at 10:15 am

I’m 40 year old married man to a Thai woman whom I love. I’m planing to live happy future with my wife but now we are both living faraway from each other. I’m working in Qatar my salary is not sufficient for my future saving also my overtime hours reduced further which suffers my saving target. Also Qatari Riyal in linked to US dollar. SO my income is reducing compared to Thai Baht which is getting stronger due to rising of baht against Dollar.

My prayer request is for miracle so that my earning be increased or i can find a way to earn extra money to reach my target. I also request that Dollar again get stronger against baht and it remains stable above 32 against Dollar so that I can have some income saving opportunity.

I wish miracle which can change my life. I know everything is possible with God and I wish god answer my prayer for miracle

Amen

15. Uncle Ry-ry
    September 14, 2010 at 11:16 pm

My family would like to ask everyone to please pray for the approval of my niece Mary Fiona’s US visitors visa application on September 21, 2010. May our Almighty God bless her and grant her the visa. Thank you O Lord God. Thanks to all for the prayers.

16. Katarina
    September 16, 2010 at 9:14 am

Please, pray with me that DEJAN M. MAKES MORE STEPS TOWARD ME, CALL ME ASAP, INVITE ME TO GO OUT WITH HIM SOON, that GOD LEAD OUR WORDS and EMOTIONS and THAT SOON WE BEGIN GOOD, HAPPY RELATIONSHIP IF IT IS GOD WILL!
    Thank you for all your prayers & dedication of praying and being an obedient servant of GOD!
    Katarina

17. Celma Ang
    September 28, 2010 at 6:04 am

Please pray for me its been 7 years to praying to GOD that he will bless me with a much needed job for me to earn a living but GOD hasn’t answered me, im depressed, sad and miserable all this years please help me.

18. Justina
    October 4, 2010 at 9:14 am

Pray for me that am free from query of audits and set free from all problems and burdens in life in Jesus’ name. Amen. Thank you and God bless.

19. October 10, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Please pray for me its been 7 years of no job and no money for GOD has not answered my fervent request for a job for me to earn an living. i really dont know to what do anymore.

20. joyce
    October 29, 2010 at 1:50 am

I am diagnose with myoma and ovarian cyst early this year, please
    pray for me that it can be healed without any surgery.

21. joy
    October 31, 2010 at 9:49 pm

for Ms. Joyce Lubofsky who will have a surgery on Wednesday, for Teodoro Pabello who suffered a stroke this morning and currently in the hospital, for the upcoming elections in the U.S. for wisdom and guidance to the leaders of our nations and church leaders – may God strengthen them and give them courage and purity of heart in His service for His church, for the unemployed, seeking God’s calling, vocations, priests, sisters, brothers, deacons, lay ministers, missionaries, choirs, catechists and catechumens, RCIA, teachers, students, Charlie and Edwin their families and catechists to help them prepare for receiving first communion…peace..holiness…mercy..forgiveness, conversion of sinners, repentance of sinners, all our departed loved ones, those who are sick, those who are dying at this very moment…faithfulness to God, true devotion to the Child Jesus (to the Blessed Sacrament) and to Mama Mary God’s Blessed Mother…St. Joseph, pray for us too…good health, healthy mind, body and spirit…to know, to love and serve God, Jesus, I trust in You…Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be…Thy will be done…
    God bless! As St. Francis greets, “The Lord gives you peace.”

22. joy
    October 31, 2010 at 10:03 pm

message for dinesh who posted on September 1, 2010 at 10:15 am…

may God bless you and your marriage and know that in difficult moments of our lives, God is always there to help us, God hears our prayers, God listens to our prayers, just put your trust in Him.
    there are things that are beyond our control, sometimes we really have to make sacrifices for the ones we love, may God be your guide and strength, do not worry about tomorrow but try to live in the present moment and allow God to direct your life…want to share this prayer with you that our Philosophy professor Mr. Melchor Factor (please pray for him too) taught us, he wrote on the blackboard, “God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things we can and the wisdom to know the difference.” Through the intercession of Mama Mary God’s Blessed Mother,St. Joseph and all the saints in heaven and on earth, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. May God be praised.
    Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be…

23. jonald
    November 2, 2010 at 1:59 am

please pray for my family.give us strength guide us.help us to reach our goals thank you

24. ROLANDO
    November 3, 2010 at 6:25 am

we are suffering from a deepest sorrow due to on going court hearing, please pray that the complainant forgive me for the whatever ive done.

25. ANNIE
    November 3, 2010 at 6:27 am

we are ten years married and longing to have a baby, please pray that our wish will be granted.

26. ollan
    November 5, 2010 at 10:41 pm

I would like to request for prayer for my wife. She’s having an operation Please pray for her recovery so that she can continue her service and her mothers apostolate – teach kids to pray.

27. November 12, 2010 at 9:15 am

please pray for my loveone who need to find himself of what LOrd give him to serve to God’s children please pray to our relationship to be strong and hold any trials may come. please pray for good health of him i love him very much.

Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be…Thy will be done…
    God bless! As St. Francis greets, “The Lord gives you peace.”

28. Lauren
    December 15, 2010 at 9:20 am

Please pray for the restoration of my teaching job. Please pray for all involved to be filled with the Holy Spirit and compassion for my plight. I was called to be a teacher by God. Please pray that I can return to my job/vocation. I offer up all of my recent sufferings for the special intentions in my heart and for the Holy Souls. I also thank God for all the blessings in my life. I ask all of this through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and through the intercession of his Immaculate Mother.

29. Eero
    December 22, 2010 at 6:03 pm

I need plenty more belief, plenty more power of prayer and more Holy Ghost with me. Please pray also that God gives me gifts of God’s grade.

30. Joanna
    January 10, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Please pray for me to get out of my financial problem. I really needed usd2,500.00 urgently, I needed a miracles from Jesus & Mother Mary.

31. sim santos
    January 16, 2011 at 10:59 am

Please pray for my grandaugther, Megan, to heal her completely from her siezures caused by a blockage closed to where her shunt is located at. We also asked the good Lord to restore her eyesight to 20/20 and let her use her left hand normally and let her walk without impediment. We also ask that you heal whatever is causing Junboy’s elevated liver enzyme to rise. Please continue to protect and heal Priscilla of her previous ailment. thank you Lord!

32. Joanna Wong
    February 6, 2011 at 10:36 am

Dear Mother of Perpetual Hel, please pray for me to get usd5,000 urgently for my Legal Fees. I needed a miracle. Thanks.

33. kariza osorio Philippines
    February 15, 2011 at 11:05 am

Please pray for my friend, Katrina Robles. She’s suffering from Sarcoma. She is undergoing chemo and this is their last option for her to completely recover. And please include her family to your prayers for continues strength and guide from above. Thank You and God Bless!!!

34. jocelyn cruz fredeluces
    February 17, 2011 at 6:06 am

please pray my father sick now he in hospital now. please i hope i can meet my soulmate to help me now. thank u all blessing and forgive me my sin and also my father please pray him

35. Robert Ball
    February 20, 2011 at 1:07 pm

I am asking Our Merciful God to help my family with our financial situation. I was injured at my job, and because of complications from surgery with my eyes, was not able to return to work. I was let go, so in turn I filed a workman’s compensation case. There is another hearing set for March 10, 2011, I am not sure if this will be the last one but I pray that the Judge will rule in my favor, for this will help my family a lot, and pay down a lot of bills. Please Dear Lord have mercy on us and grant our request.
    Amen

36. Ngozychukwuka
    February 23, 2011 at 9:08 am

Please pray for me to get out of my financial problem. I really needed financial help to enable me meet my daily challenges urgently, I needed a miracles from Jesus & Mother Mary.

37. February 25, 2011 at 3:03 pm

thank you very much for your prayers.Please still continue praying for me because right now i may not be able to get my commission at work coz my QA score is already on its verge to fail.if i didnt pass on my call evaluation,i will not be able to get my commission for sales.Im the breadwinner of the family and i have a newly born son that needs to be given proper nutrition.My salary is very small and im just depending on my extra income in my commission,i hope that i may pass all the QA that i will have until the end of the month,please please pray for me,thank you..

38. Aju
    February 28, 2011 at 12:32 am

I’m 29 years old (Protestant Christian) currently in a Relationship with an Anglo-Indian Girl who’s 8 yrs my senior, (from a different Protestant Christian background), who I want to marry and settle down with by GOD’s Grace.
    But Parents on both sides (my Dad & Mom and her Dad) & Relatives do not agree, (due to the age & background) and don’t want us to marry.
    We would like to marry & settle down with GOD’s Grace & Blessings and Approval of both our Parents, on both sides.
    Please pray for us to get married & settled down without any obstruction and for GOD to guide us both through our remaining lives, to treat each other with care, honesty, love, trust & understanding and also for us to remain steadfast in our faith.
    Please pray for us, to be Blessed by Our Father’s Grace and for his timely intervention, so that we would not have to split up or hurt the Parents on both sides.
    Now we have started having problems, she does not see a future for us together & wants to be just Friends (after more than 1 year); as she feels she’s hurting me !!! I’m completely broken up inside… I don’t want to hurt her or lose her !!! I know she still likes me & is hurting inside… She has taken this decision to save us from the problems she thinks will happen in the future…

Please pray for Our Heavenly Father, to show us the way forward; as we both know if we are in a Relationship today its only b’coz of GOD’s Grace & Plan or we would never have met at all in Life !!!

Pray that:
    (1) Our Heavenly Father talks to her Heart & makes her understand we both are going to be miserable, if we are not together…
    (2) Our Heavenly Father talks to all the Parents & Relatives on both sides and make their Hearts accept us…

39. toni tica
    March 8, 2011 at 12:32 am

Please pray for good health for me and my family.
    my mother health, my father’s soul who is now with our Lord
    my sister’s safety who’s away taking her ojt in boracay
    my other younger brothers’ and sisters’ safety and last to me. Please pray for me also away from home, to find a good job immediately. I’m already running out of time.

40. Grace
    March 17, 2011 at 1:13 am

Please pray for my mom, cecilia solano. Two years ago she was diagnosed stage 3 endometrial cancer, although she did surgery hindi na sya nagpa chemo, feeling na baka daw lalo sya madali, hindi nya kayanin. So far, its been two years now, she looks healthy and normal, but the recent ct scan shows, she have a para-aortic lymph node metastasis (indicates still n stage 3), meaning the cancer is still there. I pray , please pray for my mom, we only have our Faith to guide us in this trouble times. I believe thru this Faith that’s why she still looks normal and healthy. I pray na mawala ng tuluyan yun cancer cell na yun, hindi na mag metastasis. Maagapan namin thru supplements at lalo mapalakas ang immune system nya. I love my mom so much, she’s only 53 years old, I pray and beg to Our Mother of Perpetual Help to heal her and ask this to Our Christ Our Lord, Amen.

41. Lynn
    April 6, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Please help pray for a financial miracle blessing. To be able to come up with the money needed to pay my mortgage that the Lord Blesses our home and protects it from foreclosure. Miracle needed! To have enough money to pay for utilities and the mortgage. Also for our friends so they can stay in their home and not lose it. Thanks be to God our Father. I know that He can perform a miracle! Blessings to you for your help in prayer!

42. April 15, 2011 at 10:12 am

mahal na ina ng laging saklolo.ako po ay lubos na nagpapasalamt sa laht ng biyayang ipinagkakaloob nyo po sa amin sa arw arw.naway patawarin nyo po kmi sa aming mga nagiging kasalanan at sa mga pagkukulng sa arw2 n buhay nmim.bigayn nyo po ng mahabang buhay ang aming mga magulang at ng sa ganun po ay makabawi po kmi sa knila.sa gingwa po nilang pagtulong samin.patawad po tlg sa pagkukulng at kasalanan nmin.hinihiling ko po o aking ina na ipagkaloob nyo na po ung aming kahilingan na makakapagresolba sa laht ng aming pangangailangan sa buhay..naway ibigay nyo na po ito.kami poy marami ng ntutunan.gabayan nyo po ang aking kapatid sa ibang bansa at lht ng aming kamag ank.bigyan nyo po kmi lht ng mahabng buhy at iligtas sa lht ng kpahamakan di lmg po kmi pati po lht ng tao dito sa buong mundo…MARAMING SALAMT PO MAHAL NA INA.NAWAY ISNG BLESS SATURDAY SA AMIN……WE TRUST IN YOU.AMEN

43. Aonn Sucgang
    April 16, 2011 at 8:10 pm

Please pray for me, maan, our families, our friends and everyone, touch us and constantly heal us and guide us to the rigth path. We humbly ask for blessings, good health, peace of mind, peace in our hearts and  peace in our souls. Heal us physically but most especially emotionally and spiritually that we may be able to find the answers to our questions and doubts. That we may be able to find ourselves and free ourselves from the mids of darkness, pain and anger. For people who continuously and intensionaly inflict pain and sorrow, enlighten them and humble them to find peace, contentment, and love in their hearts. Guide all of us to turn away and denounce selfless acts and impure thoughts. Lastly, Please  pray for my dearly beloved mama and mommy and all the departed who I know are with the almighty, shower them with happiness, peace, and eternal peace.

44. Nona Franco
    May 10, 2011 at 4:37 am

Please pray for me and my children to have good health and good luck. Thank you.

45. Gerry Tan
    May 19, 2011 at 9:39 am

Hi, Please pray for me that I will be able to find job here in St. Petersburg, Florida or in Bradenton, Florida.

46. Rishia May G. Axalan
    May 20, 2011 at 10:18 am

Please pray for the successful passing of DWCC board exam takers in CPA board examination May 2011.

47. raymond
    June 10, 2011 at 3:44 pm

please help me pray for my mother who is sick right now Mama Mary please help her please make your son Papa Jesus to touch her to be healed.

48. raymond
    June 11, 2011 at 2:33 pm

mama mary tulungan nu po kami na makahanap ng malilipatan ospital ang aking ina,at sana po di sya mahirapan at pagalingin nu po sya..

49. Mark
    June 16, 2011 at 1:40 am

Please pray that I will be reunited with my family back home in the Philippines this end of June 2011 in good health and debt free.

Thank you.

50. Don Ramos
    June 25, 2011 at 6:06 pm

pakidasal lng po na sanay makapagsalita na po ng maayos ang aking anak na si Aaron Josh Castro Ramos na 3yrs and 7 months at naway laging nasa mabuting kalusugan sa panahon na kamiy wala sa tabi nya ngayon.Maraming salamat po.