Prayer Request Guidelines

• Do not use anyone’s last name or your last name.  Requests with full name or other identifying information will not be posted.
  • Do not use  identifying information like e-mail addresses, phone numbers or other.  Initials are allowed.
  • Do not include notes to other petitioners.
  • Inappropriate prayer requests cannot be published.
  • Prayers submitted that require numbers of repetitions, publication, etc., as a guarantee of a favorable answer are not allowed.
  • Excessively long prayer will be shortened.
  • Links to external Web sites will only be posted at the discretion of the administrator.
  • Each prayer request is reviewed and approved before publication. Your prayer request will be posted as soon as possible. To gain consistency for petitions we ask that you would adhere to the above Prayer Petitioners’ Guidelines.
    Thank you for your cooperation.

7 comments for “Prayer Request Guidelines

1. September 4, 2011 at 5:33 am

Dear Mama Mary,
      Mama Mary please take off our sickness
      ask for financial help and forgive our sin.

2. caroline pineda
      October 19, 2011 at 2:03 am

pls. Mama Mary bring back the vision of my Tita C. M., pls. heal her illness so that she can serve you again. And pls help Lanie and Roldan Dela Cruz for their financial assistance and recovery. Thank you so much…

3. melda p.rodriguez
      January 18, 2012 at 9:11 pm

dear Mama Mary,sana po pagalingin nyo na ako sa sakit kong cancer of the liver..bigyan nyo po ako ng tsansa na makapagpatuloy ng pagsisilbi sa inyo at para magbago..tanggalin nyo sana itong cancer cells sa katawan ko..at bigyan nyo ako ng complete recovery.thank you po..

4. Xavier
      March 11, 2012 at 8:40 am

Dear Mother Mary, please intercede with Jesus to heal me completely and permanently of ulcerative colitis (chronic stomach disorder) and restore me back to health and to grant me the grace never to experience a relapse or flare-up of ulcerative colitis again.

5. D R
      March 20, 2012 at 2:39 am

Please pray all my family members and friends are healed of all spiritual, physical, mental and financial problems. Please pray all of them receive many graces and blessings. Please pray for me.
      Thank you for your prayers. Peace.

6. April 23, 2012 at 10:26 pm

for me and children and i to be completely healed of all health problems nothing invasive done, for the right mate to come into my life and for father brennan to stay at our lady of the rosary parish

7. RAUL FLORES
      June 9, 2012 at 5:08 pm

i dont now what to do in my life right now , all i now i need a miracle fast !