The Case of Bro. Stanley Villavicencio and The Divine Mercy Miracle

This is the first time I have encountered the story of Bro. Stanley Villavicencio from an article posted by Resty Odon via Pinoy Defensores Fidei Yahoo Group.  The article claims that in 1993 Bro. Stanley have died but came back to life on the third day.  After his ordeal, Christ, in the image of the Divine Mercy, started to regularly appear to him in his dreams putting him on the task of witnessing to Chirst’s mercy to the world.  He has since then been going around sharing his story.  In Rome, according to the article, although speaking in Visayan dialect, was heard in Italian; Chinese when he was in China, and in English  at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington , D.C. when he gave his testimony as a guest speaker with EWTN’s Mother Angelica.

Like Resty Odon, asking for verification, I, too, would like to find more articles about him and his testimony.  Please let me know if you have any pictures, articles, and/or personal accounts of encounter with Br. Stanley.  Below are links to some of the articles I found online.

Pictures of him with Mother Angelica and Fr. Benedict Groeschel
Text version of Br Stanley Villavicencio’s talk at the 2001 Dublin Divine Mercy Conference
Asian Journal Article Sept.2008 Article

Video clip of his 2009 Testimony in Hillside, NJ

15 comments for “The Case of Bro. Stanley Villavicencio and The Divine Mercy Miracle

1. July 12, 2010 at 1:29 pm
  2. Antonio R Carbonilla Jr
    March 28, 2011 at 9:19 am

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! the testimony of Brother Stanley Villavicencio is true. The Lord is calling all his people to come back to Him. There are so many people meet the Lord face to face. Please see – http://www.divinerevelations.info/, http://www.bibleprobe.com/nde.htm. You will be blessed and favored by the Lord if you read and believe these revelations. Glory, Honor, Praises, and Adoration to our God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

3. Sylvia Santillano
    April 12, 2011 at 9:28 am

Please send me the booklets of Bro. Stanley’s Testimoney
    20 (Twenty) please.

Sylvia Sntllano
    728 E. Grandview St.
    Mesa, Arizona 85203

480 704 3374

4. LORNA D. PAZ
    June 8, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Where can I get booklets – Stanley Vicencio: His Personal Encounter with Jesus Christ of the Divine Mercy.

Can I asked for copies please.

5. Kathy
    October 20, 2011 at 4:42 am

You may get a copy from this link: http://www.ourdivinemercy.multiply.com

6. Kathy
    October 20, 2011 at 4:59 am

Brother Stanley is a very humble person. He goes around the world for a soul saving mission. A yellow booklet is available for those who didn’t have the chance to hear his testimony. He doesn’t exalt himself, but Jesus. The booklets are for free, for God’s mercy is free.
    However, should you need more to have it distributed to your friends, pls. give a hand by just paying the printing cost of the booklets. But be reminded that you are not allowed to sell it.
    If you receive God’s grace, share it.

Pls. help others by promoting the Divine Mercy Devotion. The power of the Chaplet is beyond your comprehension.

All info that you might need is in the link I posted above. I’m not part of the administrator of the site, but have heard Brother Stanley’s testimony, and since then God directed my life in promoting his testimony by distributing his booklets and the Divine Mercy Devotion.

If you want older info about him and his work, you may want to click on this site: http://www.miraclesofdivinemercy.com/Data/04-Sharing%20of%20Stanley.pdf

Thank you and God Bless!

7. renee v.
    October 31, 2011 at 11:03 am

Hello:
    Please email me and I can send you Stanley’s booklets. Sylvia, I have your address so I can mail you 20 booklets. Lorna, if you email me your address I can send you as well.
    Rgds,
    Renee V.

8. January 14, 2012 at 2:45 am

please answer my question sir”what about a birth of jesuschrist december 25 is it real“`because anyone did not believe about him“please answer my question sir““

9. February 7, 2012 at 7:32 am

i would like to communicate with bro stanley personally can i have his email add?

10. March 7, 2012 at 6:20 am

May our Lord Jesus Christ give Stanley strength and may He bring him to our country to give his testimony

11. Concepcion Logrono-Tiro
    March 28, 2012 at 3:57 am

Peace be with you!
    I am a Filipino contract worker in Dubai and would like to request if we can invite Bro. Stanley. A priest would like to bring him if you could give me a contact number or an email address that I can give to the priest to communicate, please. Thank you so much.

12. Regina Atalisay
    April 9, 2012 at 9:08 am

PEACE TO ALL

how and where can i get the booklet of Bro.Stanley?a friend of mine is a devotee of Divine Mercy and she asked me for a help to ask you regards the Bro.Stanley’s booklet.She wants to have a booklet to give to her friends in her barrio at least 200 booklets and distributes them on feast of the Divine Mercy.pls.send me you contact no.so i can give it to my friend and contact you or will coomunicate to you on how to pay you in return for the 200 booklets she needs.thanks and hoping for you immediate response.God bless us all!

Regards,
    REDGE

13. June 4, 2012 at 7:14 pm

May I have a booklets please , can you send me seven. Thank you.

14. June 13, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Hello there,

May I please request for a copy of stanley’s booklet. thank you very much. God Bless..

15. June 13, 2012 at 4:19 pm

May I please ask for a copy of his booklet so I can distribute them as well; I’ll just reproduce and get them disseminated, please kindly send them to my email address. thank you so much, really appreciate it. If anyone needs a rosary and divine mercy chaplet prayer card. You can request for one at the following: jesusthedivinemercy.com or directly request for a blessed rosary to freerosary22@yahoo.com God bless you all..

Mylat