1. To take part in the Eucharist every Sunday and holy days; to do no unnecessary work on Sunday.
2. To lead a sacramental life: To receive the sacrament of Penance at least once a year, To receive Holy Communion at least during the Easter season.
3. To study Catholic teaching; to be confirmed.
4. To observe the marriage laws of the church; to give religious training to one’s children.
6. To do penance, including abstaining from meat and fasting from food on the appointed days.
7. To join in the missionary spirit and apostolate of the Church.
(Special Thanks to Fr. Reynaldo A. Domagas)